Monday, May 4, 2009

MY BABY RIDES A BIKE WITH NO TRAINING WHEELS

Off he goes!
We have been telling Jackson that if he can ride his bike with no training wheels, he would be able to ride the 4 wheeler when we go camping this summer. Well, he must have gotten the itch to go camping and ride the 4 wheeler because he decided he wanted his training wheels off! He had ridden his cousin, Tanners bike pretty good a few weeks ago, so I figured he could do it. He rode his old, bent bike for a few days, then his daddy decided he could use a new one. He was at preschool when we went and got him a new bike and when we picked him up from school Ryan showed him the bike in the back of the truck. His eyes have never been so excited, he about jumped out of Ryan's arms. Anyway, he is riding pretty good, not so good downhill, but he'll get it!I also walked into my bedroom the other night...this is what I found. I just think they are so stinkin cute (especially asleep) I just had to grab the camera. We had no idea they had crawled ino our bed and gone to sleep. We just thought they got really quiet. Ryan and I were downstairs watching a movie.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I wish Cessna would take off her training wheels! Well maybe after we teach her to water ski this year she will be brave enough! Your boys are too cute!

Tracy Cornia said...

Wow, That is great. He is to little. He shouldn't be able to do that already. I'm not even sure if Peyton could do it yet. Maybe we should get off our butts and teach him huh!!! Good job Jackson, you are a stud!!! I love the sleeping picture of the boys. Such sweet little buggers.