Sunday, August 2, 2009

In a nutshell...

I got behind again, spank me! We have been having quite a bit of fun this summer. We found the "Wyoming beach" it's a spot in the river in the state park where we go play. There is a place to take your chair and the kids have an absolute ball. My neighbor invited us to go down there one day, we loved it and went back about 3 more times that week. One of the times, Ryans 2 sisters, and their kids came and played with us for the day at the "beach" They caught a water snake and about 5 frogs. Good times.
We also went to the Wyoming Downs 3 out of the 4 weekends it was opened. My parents came up for the last 2 and we had a great time. I won my 1st bet ever... in the 2 yrs. we have been going, I always bet a little, but have never won. This yr I was $6.20 when I picked #6 to win. I was pretty pumped!
For now, soccer and t-ball are over, we have slowed down a bunch, it's been nice! Ryans work is picking back up a little now too. So we are back to having to do things without our daddy, not the funnest, but we do what we have to. I am just so glad he has a job and is super good at what he does! He takes such great care of us, we have it pretty good!
I also had a few days with afew extra kids. My niece, Wesley, and my nephew Ashton came up for some fun with Aunt Sue. We went down to the Ice Ponds and caught some crawdads, They thought that was pretty awesome, boys loved showing them how to catch them. Ashton, put a leash on one of the crawdads and walked it and named it George. We had a fun time, but it was sure nice when they all went back home.


My boys with Ashton and Wesley at the pond.
Peyton, Jackson and Caden, flexing their huge muscles
My Ry after a fun day at the Downs
Mayson having fun at the river
Jackson loving life on the neighbors floaty!

0 comments: