Friday, April 3, 2009

I need to get caught up!!


I know, I need a spankin...I've been a blog slacker!! I am going to combine my last week or so into one post.
I'm also going to go in the wrong order, I know naughty huh?












Ryan came home from his 8 day hitch at work on Tuesday night around 8:00, I had let the boys stay up because they were excited to see him. They were downstairs when he got home, I was on the computer upstairs. They boys trampled him for a few minutes then he came up the stairs...I turned around and he was holding a dozen of the preetiest colored roses I had ever seen! This NEVER happens! I just about peed my pants! He is the sweetest boy, when he wants to be. He said he thought I sounded a little blue on the phone and thought the flowers would cheer me up...It did, except it brought tears to my eyes, it did again just typing this post! Anyway, I was very excited about it! That is a HUGE thing for Ryan to do. Oh and then today, we were talking about it and he said he was looking for daisies, (which are my fav and I had no idea he knew that) but they didn't have any! I love this boy so stinkin much!!
Last Friday night, I also helped with my niece, Baileys birthday party with her friends. They wanted their hair done, manicures, pedicures, the works. Bailey, her mom, Tracy and 2 of her friends came up to my house and we dolled them up. Afterwards, we all went to eat at Don Pedros. It was such a fun night. I was super excited that she wanted me to help, since I get so much girly time and all! While we were at dinner, I made Mayson a 3 dollar bet that he would not eat a jalepeno. So, he had to be tough in front of all of the girls, he totally did it. He was playing it cool for quite a while, then the burn really set in. Even the little, mexican waiter was giggling. We were all busting up. He is such a funny kid, we love him. Anyhow, here are a few pictures of our fun night. Tracy has a great picture ofo the pepper bet on her blog, I forgot my camera!
This is my other niece, Megan.
This is Bailey
This is Tracy, giving Emily her manicure
Mayson and Jackson were the photographers by the way. I have countless pictures of walls, tongues,etc.. I chose to not post any of those.
And last, but not least, Mayson had a wrestling match in Morgan last night. He got third place. After his first to matches my video camera was out of disc space, so I took still photos of his 3rd match. I am slow with my camera. He pinned this kid, when they raised his hand at the end, I missed it. You should have seen the ref roll his eyes when I asked him to do it again so I could get a picture of it. What us moms won't do for a kodak moment! Anyway, tonight is the last match of the season, it's in Kemmerer. I'll keep everyone posted on how he does tonight.



3 comments:

Heather said...

What a sweet husband you have. I can count on one hand how many times Jeff has given me flowers in the past twelve years- 3 times and only once when we were married the other two times were when we were dating.
So I know what a surprise it can be- how great for you! I almost teared up reading it, I know I'm pathetic!

Nelson's said...

I am glad to hear Ryan has some romance in him. Nothing better than flowers just because. Way to go Ry!!

Jody said...

Suzie your to cute!! You deserved the roses~~! Your also a great sunbeam teacher!! Hankie loves you..