Monday, February 16, 2009

A Day In Freedom


This Presidents day, Mayson didn't have school, and we needed something to do so, we went to Freedom to visit out friends. Eric, Brandy, Kaiden, Kiera, and Kelsey Heiner. They are some of our best friends from Star Valley. We have missed them and it was so fun for the boys to play together. You would never guess that Kaiden is 3 days OLDER than Mayson. I know he is a big boy, but I don't know where he got the height It was the first time for us to see baby Kelsey. She is a doll! Stinky, but still a doll. The kids played out in the snow for a while, rode Kaidens snowmobile, then came in a played games and trucks. It was a fun day. Wish we could get together with our old friends way more often.

5 comments:

Tracy Cornia said...

Sounds like you had a great time. There is quite a size difference between Mayson and Kaiden. I'm glad I can leave you comments now. It looks like it worked!!!

Catherine Andrews said...

Hey it is good to hear from you. It looks like you are doing well. You have a cute family! Keep in touch!

Heather said...

Hey guys! I found you through Tracy's blog- I hope you don't mind if I look in on you from time to time. The boys are so big! So glad to see you are doing well.
We blog too, but we are private. If you would like to see us, just get me your e-mail. Take care!

Michelle said...

Yeah now I can finally leave a comment. It is so fun to see pictures of your boys, and see what you guys are up to since we don't get to see ya that much. Hope things are going good for you up in Evanstan.

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

Hey Lady, looks like you got a new blog! what happened to the other one?