Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Moms and Muffins




On February 10th, Maysons, school hosted "Moms and Muffins" It was a fun morning before school. We got there, had some breakfast, made this scrapbook page, read a book and then sent the kids to their classes. Mayson had fun, and Jackson thought he was awsome being at school with his big bro, with all of the big kids. I felt badly leaving, not because Mayson was upset or anything, but all of the other moms were crying...IDK why. I was just like see ya later have a good day and they were all clingy and booby. I wondered if I should be crying, but what the heck for?

4 comments:

Tracy Cornia said...

Maysons school do some of the cutest things. We never do anything like that at our school. Maybe I will have to tell someone about these cute ideas that your school has.

Carmen (Cholico) Lynch said...

How fun! You look so pretty! No fair!

Candace Davidsavor said...

This is a great picture. You look great.

Heather said...

How fun- and I am like you, see you in a few hours kids!