Saturday, February 14, 2009

We Actually Made It 10 Years

On February 12th we had our 10 yr. anniversary.

There have been several times, some recent some not so recent that I didn't think this day would ever happen. We have been married for 10 years now. Ryan and I went and spent a fun night in Wendover. We got a room with a jacuzzi tub, so I was in heaven! It did end up leaking on the people in the room below us, but we had nothing to do with that . LOL We both had such a great time. Thanks to Ryans parents for watching the little monsters so we could go. Cleve and Annie, you are my heros! We decided on the way there that we love eachother way more now than we did 10 years ago. Both of us cannot imagine how much our love will grow over the next however many years. We want to be the old couple that goes everywhere together and holds hands the whole time. Thanks for the fun trip Ry, I love ya more than ever !!