Sunday, March 1, 2009

Our Busy Weekend






This weekend, we actually got out of the house. On friday night, we went up to grandma and grandpa Ericksons. Tracy and Peyton were there also. They big kids played hearts until midnight...super fun. Ryans dad got so silly, we could all tell when he got his 2nd wind. Mayson, Jackson and Peyton set up a fort (a 2 man tent) in the living room and watched movies. We all ended up spending the night.
We all got up early sat. to go to Randolph to watch Tyus play b-ball at 8:30, from there we went to Laketown to watch Bailey play b-ball. They both did so great. From there we went back to clean up at grandmas. Everyone except Jackson and myself went to North Summit to watch another ball game. We went home and had a nap...so nice! It was a fun weekend, definitely a busy one. Thanks to Cleve and Annie and Tracys' families for letting us tag along.


Grandpa Erickson had to get in for a photo, he had no choice!

This is my latest project...I am super excited about it! Ryan helped me with this one. We had to silicone some of the glass in and cover up the work. He also hung it perfectly where I wanted it...such a good boy! He has the hardest time putting holes in the wall, this time he didn't say a word. He also doesn't quite get why a super old window is so cool, oh well. I don't understand why guns are so cool either...just different interests!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love that old window- I want to do one like that with sepia photos of my kids, I just need to find the time to do it. Is it hung in your kitchen?
It looks awesome!
It sounds like you and Tracy and the kids had a fun weekend- I love nights like that with my family. It is great when something isn't planned but you have a ball as it all plays out ;0)

Candace Davidsavor said...

I love your project! I want to do one now.