Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Storytime


This is what we do on Wednesdays. Storytime @ the library. Heather is the perfect person to do storytime, she is just a big kid, she's awsome! I have been tending kids this week for my buddy, Julie, this is Jackson and Austin listening to a story at the library.
Jackson has had an absolute ball having a friend over several days in a row. Today is so nice, we might venture over to the park when baby, Zack, wakes up from his nap. Hopefully the wind doesn't start blowing.

2 comments:

Tracy Cornia said...

They look very interested in the story. She looks like she would be fun. I love the hat. Were they the only 2 at story time??? It is so nice to have other kids to entertain once in awhile. I love your new background. I need to change mine too now that St. Patties Day is over.

Heather said...

I love story time at the Library!