Monday, March 23, 2009

I was totally unprepared for this day!!






So, I never in a million years expected this day to come...so soon!



Last week, I, was tending some kids, one of them, Austin, had preschool on Thursday, and I had told his mom that I would take him and pick him up. I pull into the parking lot of the preschool and Jackson, unbuckles his seatbelt and says..."Thanks mom, BYE" I said oh no no no this is Austins preschool and you aren't big enough for preschool. He then informs me that he is big and goes in the potty. He went in, hung up his coat with Austin and walked into the classroom with him. The teachers there just looked at me, I said, this little man wants to go to preschool. They said, then let him stay. He had absolutely no problem being left at school! It broke my heart, I wasn't prepared for that. He is going back on Tuesday and I get to fill out paperwork. BOO HOO!!





Here he is with his bunny he colored.


This is my baby with his friend, Austin.

1 comments:

Candace Davidsavor said...

Awwww, that would be heartbreaking.